Brackley Beach Community Centre
3330 Brackley Point Road, Route 15
Brackley Beach, PE
Brackley Beach Community Centre - a beautiful, air-conditioned venue for your event - located at one of the gateways to the National Park on the North Shore and only 20 minutes from Charlottetown
3330 Brackley Point Road (Route #15) in the centre of the community of Brackley Beach
* The Centre is a multi-purpose space and can be used for receptions, meetings, entertainments, family gatherings
* Great location, easily accessible
* Air conditioning added in 2013
* The main room, recently updated and painted, is 30 ft x 50 ft and seats over 150 people with the stage in place
* The adjoining smaller room, the old Brackley Point School, is 20 ft x 30 ft.
* Kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator and freezer
* Two washrooms
* Wheelchair accessible
* Lots of space for parking
The Brackley Beach Community Centre is operated by a group of volunteers.